General terms and conditions of the prize game
General terms and conditions of the prize game apply to Grof Cycling Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube profiles and websites https://grof-cycling.eu.
The organizer of the prize game is Grof Cycling, Kovego d.o.o., Čeplje 12, 3305 Vransko (hereinafter the organizer).
- Participation is open to anyone over the age of 18. Minors (under 18 years of age) must have the prior written consent of their parents or legal representatives to participate in the prize game.
- Participation in the prize game is not conditional on purchase will not be charged by the organizer.
- The participants of the prize game shall themselves bear all the costs of participation in the prize game. Cooperation costs include, but are not limited to: the cost of Internet access and the cost of downloading data from the Internet.
- Employees and external contractors of Grof Cycling, Kovego d.o.o. or their immediate family members may not participate in the prize competition.
PROGRAM OF THE PRIZE GAME
A detailed presentation and course of the prize game is available on the organizer's Facebook and Instagram profile.
PRIZE GAME RULES
- The start and end date of the prize game shall be published on the website and social media profiles.
- By participating in the prize game, the participant is deemed to accept the general conditions of participation in the prize game and the conditions published on the website https://grof-cycling.eu/.
- In the event of incomplete, incorrect, or untrue information, the organizer reserves the right to refuse or exclude the participant from the prize game. The participant loses the right to the prize if the organizer determines that: the participant did not meet the conditions for participation; the participant violated the rules and conditions of participation in the prize game; the participant does not wish to fulfill the obligations in accordance with these terms or special conditions, or did not fulfill them in due time; in the case of applications: if the application is in any way inappropriate. In case the participant loses the right to the prize, the organizer decides whether or not to award the prize to someone else.
- Participant gives irrevocable consent for publication, exhibition, printing, distribution, etc., in whole or in part, without restrictions on transformations or processing of the material, in all media (print media, websites, social media profiles, advertising editions, or other media) of the organizer or co-organizer of the prize game without the right to compensation or compensation or payments.
- An individual entrant may receive multiple prizes.
- The type and description of the prizes are presented in the text of the prize game on the website https://grof-cycling.eu and/or on the organizer's Facebook and Instagram profile, where the prize competition also takes place.
- Prizes shall not be exchangeable for another type of prize, payable in cash or transferable to third parties.
- The organization, implementation, and control of the running of the prize draw and the prize draw shall be taken care of by a committee composed of representatives of the organizer.
- The prize draw will take place on the day specified in the prize draw on the website https://grof-cycling.eu and the organizer's Facebook and Instagram profile..
PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION
- The prize winner will receive the prize notice via a private message on his Instagram or Facebook profile or his e-mail address, which he/she provided at the beginning of the prize draw or in a manner previously determined in each prize draw.
- By participating in an individual prize game, the participant agrees that, in the event of a draw, the organizer will publish the winner on the Grof Cycling website and other organizers' social media.
- The list of winners will be published on the organizer's social media profiles no later than three days after the prize draw.
- The results of the prize draw are final. It is not possible to appeal to them.
- A participant is entitled to receive the prize if he/she is notified by the organizer within the agreed deadline.
- In order to receive the prize, the winner must submit the following personal information upon written invitation from the organizer: first and last name, exact address of permanent residence, place of residence, tax number and a contact telephone number.
- If the winner does not provide the required information within seven days of the date of the sent invitation, he/she loses the right to the prize without the right to any compensation.
- Persons under the age of 18 must submit the written consent of the parent or legal guardian to the organizer in order to accept the prize, no later than before accepting the prize. Written consent can be formed by the parents or legal guardians themselves.
PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION PROTECTION
- The organizer as the controller of personal data respects the privacy of participants of each prize game and undertakes to treat and protect personal data obtained during the prize game carefully and to protect and process them in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the Rules on Personal Data Protection adopted by the organizer.
- Without the explicit consent of the participants of individual prize games, the organizer will not share the participants’ personal data with a third party or use them for other purposes than solely for the successful overall performance of the prize game.
- The organizer assumes no responsibility for the protection of the data on the web pages to which certain links on the organizer’s websites lead, nor does it accept any responsibility for any errors that may occur when the participants of the prize game provide false or fake information.
- The prize game participant shall allow the organizer, as the controller of the personal data file, to manage, maintain and process the data until the cancellation of the participant or the fulfillment of the purpose of the processing in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection (Ul RS nr. 86/04 and 67/07). Personal information contained in the prize winners’ personal data files and the purpose of their collection, processing, storage, and use: e-mail address (to participate in the prize draw, draw, and sending written invitations to the organizer after further action in case of eligibility for the prize); first and last name, address and place of residence (to identify the winner, draw, announce the prizes and inform on receiving the prizes and for reporting to the tax authorities in accordance with the applicable tax legislation of the Republic of Slovenia); contact telephone or GSM number (for notification purposes in case of any problems with the delivery of the prize).
- During the management of personal data, each individual participant has the opportunity to view, transcribe, copy, supplement, correct, block and delete personal data in the personal data database, in accordance with the regulations.
- We store data in a digital format. Upon termination of the need for data management or request of the winner, the data is deleted.
- By participating in the prize game, the participant agrees that the organizer may send him free general announcements related to the prize game via e-mail, telephone number, or social media profiles until the withdrawal of this consent or until the purpose of retaining the contact information is fulfilled.
TRANSITIONAL AND FINAL PROVISIONS
- The organizer reserves the right to amend and modify the conditions of the prize game if so required by technical, commercial, or public reasons.
- The organizer will keep the participants informed about any changes and novelties of the prize game by announcements on the website and/or on social media platforms.